In love with swimming

 


But I can't swim well... thus I signed up a beginner course!

Active Swim marketed it as ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒŠThe Survivor Swim Programme this weekend for total beginners.. It’s a 4 session for 4 weeks programme that costs RM150 at Relau Sports Complex. What I paid for, included



๐Ÿ”น Starter Pack (Finis swim cap, goggles, and their logo printed, polymer tee)

๐Ÿ”น Cert of participation 

๐Ÿ”น A good knowledge on water safety and basic swimming (with cute hand illustrations)

๐Ÿ”น A special designed programme for age 7 onwards (yep, my class contained 2 children of 7 & 9)

๐Ÿ”น Equipment provided (floater), Theory Session included (on how to deal with water current and how to survive in water)

Details about programme:

๐Ÿ”นEach session is 90 minutes ๐ŸŠ

๐Ÿ”นChoose a slot (Saturday or Sunday) (8am or 9.30am)

๐Ÿ”น4 Lesson Survival Swim Skills

๐Ÿ”นLocation : Relau Sport Complex

I was coached by Luis, an undergraduate who is finishing his Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and doing swim coaching part time (handsome young man).

Within that 4 lessons, since I was able to float and swim with incorrect strokes, the coach spent most of his time correcting my strokes and swim patterns.

With completion of this course, I am able to swim breast stroke, adding another favourite workout in my routine!

Currently, the entrance fees for MBPP Relau Sports Complex are as follows:

Adult 

RM8/person per entry.

Junior (12 years old & below)

RM6/person per entry.

There is also special entrance pass option for the sports complex.

Monthly Pass

RM80/person, unlimited entry. 

Yearly Pass

RM720/person, unlimited entry.

By paying course fees of RM100 + RM50 (payable to their account number ๐Ÿ‘‡), I received a swim starter pack (which I showed), 

Maybank (ActiveSwim Relau PLT):

557045615930

Can't imagine a guy who fell into monsoon drain in the age of 3, didn't develop hydrophobia but in love with this fantastic workout!

If you're interested, you could WhatsApp them for more info: +6043761383

Comments