This time, it is a bit wet...

As a fertile and single man, I guess wet dream is just another part of my boring life. Oh, in case you're new here, welcome to my blog, and I have the tendency to blog about my dream which I could remember slightly after waking up...

This time, it is a bit spicy...

I got on a Toyota Alphard and met with familiar people in the car.


Out of my expectation, I met my cousin who was an unexpected guest. It was an arranged secret meeting where the people in the car would undergone crazy orgy among heterosexual individuals (HELLO, IT WAS A WET DREAM!).

"Do you think you would hook on/addicted once you do it this round?", I asked my cousin.

He didn't answer and keep his coolness (as always).

Without much hesitation, we just did our business in the car and I shall skip further elaboration to prevent platform ban (guess I was still aware that I work in content moderation field).

Ya, the body did what it is suppose to do once the "tank" is full.

Hmm, why did I associate this MPV with illegal activities? Probably that experience of dealing with people who earned dirty money in used car industry still hang on me.

Ya....

p/s: no offence to those who bought this car, my cousin was driving this car at the moment and it is a comfortable car as passenger.


Comments