A fiery dream

The weather was quite warm recently, to the extend that this somatic experience turned into psychosomatic one. As usual this is another record of my dream that I could remember vividly when I was awoke.


I was visiting a 廟會 (a typical Chinese New Year celebration fair) in my hometown (Georgetown, Penang) which looked something like this if you are not familiar with it,


Nobody was with me and I was enjoying myself in the fun fare. Suddenly, a fire broke out among those historical buildings. I saw familiar faces among those people who were running for their own lives.

I can remember their faces vividly because they are my primary school buddies but due to privacy protection, I don't wanna mention names here.

One of them ran out first and was vomiting blood after he reached safety zone while the other was shouting for former's name and supporting him before first aid arrived.

I was rushing in to the scene to see how much I could help as a first aiders but I was stopped by bystanders and firemen.

The dream ended when I felt helpless and did nothing.

Comments