Dreadful dream


I am not a psychoanalysis practitioner.

However, as a psychology practitioner, I believed that my dream served certain purpose despite there are various theories were proposed to explain it.

If you have follow my blog, you will notice that this is the first time you read about my writing about my own dreams.

As I am writing this, I suddenly aware that most of my dream which was related to my family would most likely lead to death...

..and here is last night nightmare...

It was a nice afternoon.

Someone pushed the door bell before I approached main gate.

There is one old lady whom I didn't know who she was.

I ran back to my parents' room to ask them about who she was.

But...

That woman suddenly appeared in their room and my parents were packing their stuff.

I was puzzled and wondered,

"What are you guys doing? Who is she?"

They never replied me but they kept informing what should I do when they left...

What a minute, you guys are leaving leaving?

I saw my sister was doing the same thing, too....

"What do you mean you are leaving?"

"Oh, don't you know? We have finished our life in this world and we are about to depart to another realm. She is the guide who will bring us to that place."

"Wait, how about grandma?"

"Oh, her time is yet to come so make sure you take good care about her, all right?"

"Wait! Don't go...."

I tried to grab them and to ask for more clarification but they just disappeared....

I woke up and my phone was showing

"04:32"

Comments