Starbucks

I had my second Starbucks experience today where Juliana bought me a cup of Starbucks Cappuccino because I managed to get her a Starbucks card.


I like the tagline showed as displayed,

"Let's Remember Why we go together so well".

She bought me this as a gift of gratitude. While I was holding this drink to attend Women's Centre for Change Penang (WCC) New Building Fund Raising at Little Penang Street Market, another volunteer was saying that I tempted her with Starbucks.

During the lunch break, I grabbed her a cup of Blended Cream Mocha and she was so happy! She shared the drink with her mum and her brother and we managed to discuss more about her future study plan in psychology. I helped her to clarify about various psychological fields and we exchange opinions about our career path in psychology.

With a cup of Starbucks,

We get to know each other better,
We started a new friendship.

Therefore, I would like to add a small tagline as below,

"It's more than just coffee: Let's just remember why we go together so well"

What say you?

;-)


p/s: This post sounds like a free advertisement for Starbucks... =P

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG. Starbucks.