Port Dickson Beach




                                       

From, the day I left to Singapore, I know the life of going around the globe is going to be part of my life despite my passport is only consisted of Singapore stamps.

16 May, I went to Port Dickson beach along with Philips who had routine swim around the beach with his cousin. The beach is not as nice as always broadcasting in advertisement, perhaps I haven’t gone the best spot, according to Philips. The worst thing about the beach that I went was, a lot of after-barbeque-charcoal floating on top of the coast line water. Since when the people will have the awareness of saving the earth or at least, clean your stuff after the party…

Singapore > Kota Kinabalu > Seremban > ?
What is next?

Comments

VoNnE said…
maybe 20 years later the colour of the sea will be d same with the charcoal, and all those fishes will be floating on the sea water..and we might nt even hv the chance to witness it...haha....*crap*