23

“Happy Birthday” from various persons in my life poured in. How I wished to replied them, but I don’t have access to Facebook.

How did I pass the day? No big blast, party, movie, and gathering but another day of practicum and strolling around Seremban 2 (shopping mall in Seremban, apparently…). Bought myself a book about Noetic Science and asked for another title to Grace. Thanks, Grace!

Disappointed, because I was hoping to receive text from her but it ended up nothing… No SMS, Facebook message, wall…

Happy Birthday, perhaps it is the time I shall have grown up and learned to give up.

Comments

Squarefish said…
Errr... I didn't??? Must have missed from my mind. Sorry bestie. :(
Andrew Koay said…
I received your greeting but I mean "she", the one whom I admired before current girlfriend. She simply forgot my birthday, I think...