New recipe!



Introducing... *ceng ceng ceng*...
Steam potato rice!  C=:-)
Thanks to Auntie Guan for sparking the idea for me and my mum who taught me this original recipe. Actually, I was not preparing this, rather it was the typical fried potatoes which I learned from my mum. Out of sudden, I heard Auntie Guan (my landlady at Sabah) reminded my of her unfinished rice.
Aha, why don't I mix it with my potatoes? Consequently, I pour the hard, cold rice into my dish and steam them (while I was frying potatoes).
10 minutes later, new recipe (well, at least for me) was created! I shared the dish with auntie and her son, and we were satisfied! Her son was amazed by it and tried to replicate the dish tomorrow!
I wonder how will it tastes like.... :P

Comments

Cyn said…
teach me andrew!!!! I need to learn how to cook...seriously.