Coincidence or Fate?

Was it a mere coincidence or an arrangement? I lost my keys yesterday and I manage to get them back today... with a simple prayer...

Yesterday, I lost room keys on the way back from school. Upon discovery of that, I was discussing that with my landlady and the first good news was heard. My house mate reported that she had actually fount the keys, but she left the keys laying on the exact same spots, assuming that the owner would trace them back.

Without second thought, I rushed back to the spot where my house mate mentioned, and to my horror, someone seemed to have grap the keys given that the spot was somewhere near the lecturers' parking lots.

Therefore I ended up with disappointment last night... I hate myself for my own carelessness and the inability to improve it!

Sleep does help to readjust my emotion. Before I headed to school for Japanese class, I was hoping that this could serve another important lesson for me and assuming that someone had taken the keys to the office. Consequently, I tried to calmed myself with a simple prayer...not very much like the Christian way, but some part of it...

I approached the counter.

"Abang, ada sesiapa yang hantar kunci hilang milik ke sini keh?"

"Hmm, nanti saya cari yeh. Mana yeh...U ada nampak keh?", the receptionist asked his colleague.

"Yeh, ada. Sana tu!"

"Inikah?"

"Oh, Ya! Terima kasih, bang!"


Was this ending just a connection of high probability responses or a determined plot by superior being (in Christian context, God answer my prayer)?


Comments

Squarefish said…
Hey.. God do answers prayer. Yea, some may think it's coincidence, but then you did prayed. And when you did, you believe and had faith. That's more important, and that's why your keys are found.

It's a miracle! :D
Andrew Koay said…
Hmm, I agree with you in this case. Prayer does relieve some of my worry. Other than that, I need time to deeply think about the underlying meanings...
Cyn said…
When have you becoming a christian?
Andrew Koay said…
I am not (yet?) a Christian for the time being, but I somehow believe in the effect of prayer... ^^
Debra said…
God definitely answered your prayer. it is by His will that your keys are found again :)

p/s: got ur blog from QY's blog =D