distress


Today is the first day I reported in my part time in 1 Borneo. I am glad that I finally manage to land myself a sustainable job as financial problem is one of my problem here.

Thing has both sides. With the allocation of my Friday and Saturday for this job, I have lesser time in revising and writing. As I am approaching the end of my tertiary study in, I begin to feel the pressure. I have more academic writing but shorter writing period. Now I really know how the feeling of a writer who is undergone deadline pressure by the editor.

This triggers my thought about my overall vocational preparation to be a clinical psychologist. Am I going to make it?

My academic writing skills do not seem to show any improvement and so does my critical thinking!

In order to be a clinical psychologist, intelligence is not all. Emotional intelligence, social aptitude, intentional interview skills, project management and communication skills! Have I done anything to improve them? Today I have disappointed my lecturer again! T.T

I disappointed my assignment groups’ members again and reaped the chance for them to contribute. I don’t mean to get a worst mark for my groups but what can I do? I even hate myself for thinking this!

What a minute, this is just simple student life and I can’t even handle those? How could you make it so far after you have overcome so many troubles? Arg….!

I hate myself for my stupid progress and my irrational thoughts!

I think I need help…

Comments

hmmm..
go with the flow :)
Andrew Koay said…
Yup, I think I could use what I learned ;)