Deja vu…Excited yet unlucky



Ever heard of deja vu, or the pre-conception of certain event before its actual occurrence? Sixth sense, extra sensory perception (ESP) et cetera refer to the same subject.
Whenever I have a clear picture of certain event in my mind during my sleep, it is most likely to happen in reality. I dreamt about motorcycle which is running out of petrol when I reach university, during my afternoon nap before my Japanese final exam.
As expected, it occurred after I woke up from my nap and this is how the whole excited but unfortunate series of small incidents happened to me:
1340
Woke up from nap since I have bike, I still managed to reach university on time, I thought…
1350
The bike did not responded when I pull the throttle. To my horror, the dream came true. I stopped at the front gate of university with the security guard’s yell, “Ah Chai, motor tak ada minyakkah?” After resting the bike near the security hut, I rushed to exam hall.
1405
Reached DKP 2 safely but the listening section of the exam had gone to Question 4. I grabbed the paper and started to follow the sequence of the listening test.
1420
Handed up the listening test answer sheet along with attendance sheet which would be collected next. I hope the invigilators did not miss out my attendance sheet…
The moral of the story? DON’T TAKE YOUR NAP BEFORE EXAM AND EXAMINE TRANSPORT BEFORE YOU START YOUR JOURNEY!
What do you think?
(>~<)

Comments

Squarefish said…
What?!!! That actually happen to you?? Oh my...

Next time put lots of alarm clock besides you when you wanna sleep b4 exam. It's ok to sleep, but don't overslept. And always make sure things are ok, don't assume!