Careless lost

I lost my wallet after I dined in Gurney Plaza food court.

As the consequences, you name it. Identity card, driving license, student card, bookshop membership cards, organ donor card, ATM cards, precious private picture and 150+ bucks.

Painful and pricy lesson, wasn’t it? I wonder why I keep wasting money on important lesson in my life.

Behind every unlucky event, there is something new to be learned. For example, I knew how to apply for replacement copy of important documents, cancel the ATM cards, how to handle the lost emotionally. Frankly speaking, I was wondering about how long will I take to mourn about this issue…

Anyway, there is some good news, too. Student receives 50% debate on replacement identity card compound, do you know that? I hope I will get the same treatment tomorrow when I proceed to Road Traffic Department for replaced driving license! =P

Comments

Squarefish said…
Hmm.. You always learn alot when learning from mistake. But sometimes, mistake is not cheap, and it hurts alot. Ouch!

Be more careful my friend, remembering you in prayer. =)
Andrew Koay said…
Squarefish,

Thanks for your care, I'll be extra careful next time, and I agree that I "bought" a lot of experience =P
ハジメ said…
this morning, my big brother just lost his wallet too.. on the way when driving motor... not yet back from searching his wallet..

for sure, he has cancelled his credit card account.. hope there is someone kind to return back his wallet..