Care

Throughout all the troubles that my friends or people around me, I found that I lack for a critical element as someone who wish to help, emphatic care. Take for example, whenever there is someone who is feeling terrible physical pain, I will anxious for my ignorance to solve the problem.
This is an obstacle to be a psychotherapist. From the moment I learned this from the book, I know that is the hardest part for me. As someone may say, skills can be easily acquired but it is not the case for change of personality.
Is it due to the reason that I was growing from a family without love and care? Or I am the one who is so ignorant to my parents’ love and care? Love and care can take many form, but I hardly feel the way my parents’ style.
Shall I to be blamed? But that does not help me to develop how to care and love! I heard of someone saying this before, “The easiest way to know about love and care, is to put yourself into others’ shoes when they are showing their love or care to you.”
What do you think?


Comments

VoNnE said…
love and care = money = never enough!
in my opinion, love is a cycle..

love just like a plant.. u nid2 learn 4givin oders b4 u love..

evry1 was hurt by some1 else b4 but pls stay stronger bcoz love nids courage ;-)

some1 told me:

LOVE is like butterfly,
If u hold it 2 tight, it wil die;
If u hold it 2 lose, it wil fly..

打开心扉,尝试去爱,慢慢来,你就会发掘其中的奥妙。。

Love people but not things, treat people by heart =)

If u think u CAN do it, u CAN~
Andrew Koay said…
VoNnE,

love and care is not equal to money because the former is abstract and unquantifiable while the later can be achieved without the former. =P

Cheng,

I agree. I guess this is the conventional view of love. n.n