Shopping Spree!

Ok, now I fully understand how female feel when it comes to shopping…
I bought another 5 books during 1 Borneo Popular Book Fair…



(>~<)
I admit that I cannot resist the temptation whenever there is 90% sales. (usually book fair) Well, I managed to find several favourite genres of mine and not patronized just for the sake of my own impulses…I assume…
The original price of the books was RM169.40 and after 70% discount…Tata, you can get it, RM50.82! I saved up RM118.58! (even though I actually spent 50 bucks…)
Anyway, let’s welcome another five compilation for joining my book collection.
\(^o^)/
  • Commentaries on Living: Series II – Infinity by  Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • Commentaries on Living: Series III Part I – Inference starts from Conclusion? by Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • Commentaries on Living: Series III Part II – The Quality of Pure by Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • The First and The Last Freedom by Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • Thought. Language. Society. World. by Lim Cong Yi
I kept the receipt just in case someone needs it for personal income tax deduction (maximum RM1000).
Anyone interested to claim it? (^_^)

Comments