Nicest job up to the moment

If you happen to read my last post about the terrible job, you may have some ideas about the toughness of being a sound system technician. Unreasonable treatment? Not this time.

(^-^) b

07032009(002)

Any idea?

How about these?

07032009(003)

08032009(001)

08032009

08032009(005)

08032009(004)

08032009(002)

Yesterday, I was placed on Pulau Dinawan for a typical cultural and entertainment night designed for the China tourists.

Since the event was on the island, instead of sleeping on the beach, me and Azlan (colleague) were allowed to overnight in this cottage.

07032009(001)

Not bad huh? I did manage to watch 3 DVDs (Diary of the Dead, They Wait & Mirror)last night after the event. Nice bed, calm atmosphere, tasteful meals... That was my best job since months and I had my sounded sleep last night. I was wondering whether I was working or on my study retreat.

(^ ^) ♪

Besides, I learned another function of plankton.

08032009(007)

Shame for the management for allowing the tourist to use mobile airgun. They were polluting the sea. (Well, exploiting the island for recreation purpose is to be blamed at the first place...) Sometimes, I feel guilty for being watching what those people polluting environments...

Comments

AuTuMnBabY said…
woah!!!
it does look enjoying!!!
tat cottage reli looks nice!!!
hahaha~~~
i can imagine how comfort can it be^^
it's good tat u can enjoy ur job~~~
VoNnE said…
it is such a beautiful island...
will u go to sipadan then?

y u spent ur whole night watching horror movies in that kinda place de?
makes it more creepy.

and that thing( on the last picture)
i cant really see what izzit.
aa, i like beach d most (n.6)
OMG, d seawater there is so clear!!
(*.*) r u doin ur industrial trainin as technician o itz a part-time job?
Andrew Koay said…
AuTuMnBaby,

Yup, I did really enjoy that day. It was the nicest day that I ever had. ^^♪

VoNne,

I had went to Sipadan. I was too enjoying in having fun then so I forgot to take some pictures...

That wasn't my choice to have any else as it was the only DVD in that cottage so...Creepier? hehe...

After confirming with my friend, that thing is the sea grass with lots of ribbons entangled with it...Hate those tourists who polluted the sea...

えーと,

It is my part time job, my friend. Sure you love beach, at least your last post about collecting samples from an island, right? (^.^) Besides, I don't think being a technician is suitable for my counseling psychology training, agree? (´∇`)
Unknown said…
Will, nowadays we asking for versatility in our proficiency. SO, my friend, please keep doing what you love for it make you truly enjoying and having a life. It seem as yo pretty achieved in whether your academic nor your extra skills you master on. Gambateh my friends and wish yo meet you during semester break in late May or June. Well, in case you are free.