Is Loading Bay part of Hotel?

Well, I am an idiot when it comes to hospitality industry. How do you rank a hotel? If it is ranked according to its overall management, does it include the hotel during its upgrading process?
Yesterday, I was working (as part time sound system technician) at Promenade Hotel, Kota Kinabalu. Due to its facility upgrading (ballroom I assume), many accesses were blocked and I must say that this includes…loading bay…
Guess what? Bad news for technicians like us, of course. Why? I think you know that because we have to move this five boxes of equipments



through this

and the thing that calmed me down, is my lucky number…
pass

Our anger and frustration arose out of the ridiculous management of the hotel THAT the management levels did not prepare the secondary loading access for the supplier! We have gone through lots of suffering situation before where we had being moving more boxes through tougher ground surfaces but they were not due to stupid arrangement!

Promenade Hotel is not a high class hotel after all.

Comments

VoNnE said…
gud exercise but careful for all ur tools though...cos i think those are not cheap..
Andrew Koay said…
Thanks for your concern, the other technicians are stronger so I was quite lucky to have them working along...My legs are still pain due to this...