Usagi-cyan

Behold, the rabbits! ( ゜щ゜)

kazoku

Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ?!  (>~<)

These are the rabbits (is it better to name them bunny?) rare by Mr Abraham Wong since weeks ago. I heard him mentioned that originally, there were only 4 bunnies, but now…

newborn

 

(^щ^)

These newborns are placed in another box so that their sisters and brothers are not stepping over these fragile babies…How cute! *^^* Do you notice the centre one that hasn’t grown its fur (In fact, it hasn’t opened its eyes!)? If I am not mistaken, it should be the youngest among them.

mamoru

By the time I  took these pictures, they were about to sleep, as you can guess from their body postures, except the brown one. It maybe the eldest, or the Papa of the nest who protects everyone and make sure they are safe and sleep before it does. Ah, paternal love! 

Ok, I know, my E65 camera is blurred but you still want some pictures of the family. Here you go, the last one before I stop.

usagi

Can you total the number of them? ^^

P/S: Usagi is rabbit while kawaii is cute in Japanese.

Comments

ああ、小さくてかわいい兎 (*.*) 私は小さい動物が好きだ。。でも、兎を育てるのが難しい?
AuTuMnBabY said…
i use to have tonnes of rabbits like tis!!!
they're extremely cute when they're just born~~~
but den,rabbits arent as smart as they were described...
dey cant understand human~~~

we'd gave them out when my bro went to college~~~
bcoz me and my bro were not there to take care of them ady~~~
Andrew Koay said…
autumnbaby,

So does this suggest that you enjoy the rearing of usagi although you have to let them go at the end? ^^

チェんさん、

僕もそう思って、たぶん難しいね。でも子兎は本とかわいい! (*^_^*)
Unknown said…
Hmm, very very cute rabbit, now i rearing quite a bit old big white and tempered rabbit. I rear it after the owner mum is so frustrated with its smells and cleanliness. Well, sometime pretty difficult to deal with for my rabbit having "psychological problem"?! It just doesn't like other rabbit who love to be touch, adorable and tamed. Sometime it just gone mad, truly mad, biting people and sofa and wires and so on. What the hell with my rabbit, haha! It just try “离家出走” twice lately as it trying to cross the road and nearly hit by passing car, haha, we used to set it free to running around cause it cruel enough to always keep it in the cage. Luckily it was warned by good-heart neighbors. I wish to have a spouse for it but my mum is always the one say No! What to do.. I'm not living in my own house, huhu :)