Health Campaign 2009

Attend the Health Campaign 2009 organized by University Malaysia Sabah Medical Faculty at Hostel C, D multi purpose hall.

Small scale exhibition, BMI check, eye acuity check, blood pressure and glucose test, test interpretation, health talks, First Aid demonstration, Breast Self Examination and all those you can name it.

The only part that caught my eyes was those free medical tests. BMI check, blood pressure and blood glucose level check. Perhaps that was my primary purpose being there. ^^

I went through those test, as they were free of charge but not outside of campus, attended a talk about stress and stress management by Ng Chee Kuat. Nothing much to expect except earning myself a photo frame from the Q & A section, hehe…

As for my health check, here are the data:

Blood pressure: 110/80 mmHg

Blood glucose level: 5.2 mmol/l

BMI: 22.6

 

The comment that left by my medical friend was, “Everything is fine, MAINTAIN YOUR WEIGHT.

What will you say?

Comments