Tagged by Cynthia

3 months ago, I was tagged by my friend, Cynthia. That was my first experience of been tagged by blogger, however I was able to reply her well as I am writing this after 3 months her post was uploaded.....m(_ _)m Sorry, Cynthia, I am sure you are mad about this....

Well, should I start? (^.^)

Part One


1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Part of 'Yeye Family' that I don't even know when does it established, university pal and the one who helps me cover my books (Thanks Cynthia, I know you loves it! ^^)

2. Your five impressions towards her.
Daring, Persuasive, Brave, Fashionable and Innocent (-_-?)

3. The most memorable thing she had done for you.
Cover my first books...(-_-"")

4. The most memorable thing she had said to you.
I am innocent!......

5. If she become your lover, you will...
Have to work very hard to please her...

6. If she become your enemy, you will...
Brush up my persuasive talking skills! (`_´)| 頑張って

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...
Managing her expenditure....

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is...
Who knows? My problem? Probably?

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
Pinch her....(Tickle tickle.....^^)

10. The overall impression of her is?
Persuasive and potential woman.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Nagging, old-fashioned, old-minded, short, antisocial....

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Shorty?

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Lazy, antisocial, boastful, nagging, act-smart....

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
A normal person.......(What!?)

Part Two

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!


  1. I am short (163 cm)....
  2. Not good looking....
  3. Poor...
  4. Love Japanese movies, dramas, Pops, culture etc.
  5. My favorite color is black and blue. (Back Street Boys previous album? ^^)
  6. Love reading, especially Psychology and Philosophy genre
  7. A loner
  8. Victim of sexual assault (when I was 7...)
  9. Thought of and attempted suicide (when I was 11...)
  10. Victim of Along (since I was 13...)
  11. Potential Borderline Personality Disorder patient (fulfill 62.5% criteria according to DSM IV-TR)
  12. Hoping to solve family financial problem
  13. Wish to have a DSLR
  14. Travel around the world!
  15. Avoiding to engage in romantic relationship (I will end up hurting a woman, please....)


End of description. Here goes my lucky 7....へ(^へ^)

  1. curryegg
  2. swee cheng
  3. sherwyn
  4. von
  5. princess listy
  6. fred
  7. jun hean
(Those are whom I can tag right now...)

Is this how tagging is done? (-_-?)\


Comments

u tagged me?? -_-" haha.. ok then... Before i have time to answer evrything.. i wish u Gong Xi Fa Chai~! have an awesome year of the OX~!
Andrew Koay said…
Happy Niu Year! Just write whatever you like! ^^