Happy Chinese New Year?

Well, well, how is your Chinese New Year celebration going? Fun? Good? Gluttony? Satisfied Ang Pow?
Don’t expect something from me, as I am not going home for this festival, again…(since 3 years back…) Why? Expensive air ticket, worthless expenditure, boring….Ops, did I mention something wrong?!
However, that does not mean that I have nothing beginning from the preparation of Chinese New Year until now, the second night of Lunar New Year. OK, I didn’t bargain on any new clothes, accessory, shoes nor hairstyle. Instead I had bought this, Gillettle March 3 Turbo (old model tri-blades shaver/razor and it is RED, for CNY?).


Had a steamboat reunion dinner with Daniel’s family (thanks Daniel, Mr. & Mrs. Koh), steamboat dinner with Chung Ling gang,

(fictional picture)
…and received the first and second Ang Pow from Adam and Mrs. Koh (thanks to both of them).

(fictional picture)
Finally, invitations to attend tomorrow gathering at Gurney Plaza, Penang, from chili and Sean. Apparently I will not be present for that as I am still in Sabah, but I will like to thank them for their kindness.
Other than that, I wasted almost all my time at home doing homework and watching television programmes. >~<
P/S: Thanks to Adam, Uncle Ken Fong, Daniel and his family, Chung Ling guys and girls, chili and Sean. My Lunar New Year would be colourless without you and your sincerity. Love you all! (^3^) ♪♪

Comments

no need to keep thanking so many times la.
see you around.
collect lotsa ang pau man,