Another two added to my collection! ^^

Oh, no! Looks like I am no different with the girls who are bargaining for their new clothes whenever there is 70% rebate! >~< Well, here they are,



I was loitering around Popular Palm Square, browsing for new books. While I was turning the pages of some non-fiction, my eyes spotted the corner where the discount books (It is easy to tell as Popular does have its own way to display them, a typical one) were placed.
Initially, I wasn’t hoping to get any interesting books as for my acknowledgement, the books are usually pop-culture stuff but not this two.
Commentaries on Living: Series I by Jiddu Krishnamutri; &
The True Believer: Thoughts on the nature of Mass Movement by Eric Hoffer.
\(^∇^)/
Both of them are translated version (Mandarin) as English version may cost a lot for me…sigh…Again, I committed another unplanned expenditure……sigh……I have to control myself.
*wack*
The next book on my wish-list, The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil by Philip Zimbardo. I wonder who will wrap this as my 22nd birthday gift……(^.^)♪

Comments

~ wei ling ~ said…
haha...
the mandarin books...
after read then can i borrow?
Andrew Koay said…
ling,

Sure you can, the fun of reading comes along with sharing, but I think I may need months to finish them, so mind waiting? (n.^)v
the lucifer effect book sounds interesting...
Andrew Koay said…
Sure it is, the author is one of the Standford Prison Experiment (one of the remarkable psychology experiments) researchers. He mentioned that in this book.