Abandoned blog?

My last blog entry was about 2 months ago…Gosh, it seems that my laziness is dominating me since my semester break began…
But not anymore, the holidays are off, I have to get back to my job and start to write again. A psychologist should maintain writing as a habit. (thanks Ben for reminding me…) Well, I really have to be serious with this.
With this, I will like to start off by the “small small gathering” organized by Krystle Yap, one of my primary school '”brother” at Mizi’s Bistro, New World Park, 21st of December 2008, around 1930 hours. It was one of my primary school reunion dinner.

The event was suppose to start at 1930 hours, but I knew that there must be a reason why Krystle post that particular time on Facebook. Before I departed from home, I received the call from her and Natalie about the bad road condition which might cause them to late…(Sorry girls, I don’t mean to criticize…) That’s why the invitation cards in Penang always contain the words “7.30 p.m.” ?
Anyway, they had tried their best to reach there half an hour late and I think it was reasonable as the number of vehicles in Penang is sky-rocketing. (The moment I left Penang, the number plate has rolled to PJA XXXX…)
Well, since it was a voluntary gathering, the member who attended the dinner was relied on the eagerness of the group members. Despite the number was only 8 (originally, it was 10 + 1 super VIP, Koay Su Ling. I was hoping she would attend, but I heard she had to attend family function…), we did have an enjoyable night by keeping ourselves update with ours current condition about our life, works, studies, etc. Here are the attending people:

(From left: Wei Ken, Aik You, Samuel Shee, Myself and Jun Hean)


(From left: Natalie Ooi, Krystle Yap and Sheow Hui)

Since Christmas Day was around the corner by the time the dinner was held, I suggested gift exchange, and this were what we had,
As you may expect, chocolate bars, cups, accessories bag… I was glad that everyone was able to follow my suggestion and no one was exempted. Next, we had lots of group photos shot as this is one of the crutial part of a reunion gathering.





Before we left, I managed to get a free hug from Krsytle! (*^^*) When was the last time I hugged? (^^)


See you, guys. Hope that we can have more gathering in future! (^o^)/

Comments

Oo, this is d smal gaderin dat Natalie had mentioned.. I've clicked 2 play many games on facebuk & think dat it's 1 of it, dat's y i din show up dat day.. Aiyo, wat a blur blur gal (@.@)すみませんでした (u.u)
Andrew Koay said…
Don't worry, I heard someone will organize another gathering near the Chinese New Year. Nevertheless, please check up with Krystle or Jun Hean for the most update info. I am not going back during Chinese New Year.少し嫌い感じでいるから。
VoNnE said…
its good to take writing as a habit
but dun burden urself with it lo...
hehe
curryegg said…
Wahh.. what a great hug... hahaha.. that's good.. ;D