Another strike of incubus

My younger sister was murdered by the gangsters when she was on his way home from school…

Dominated by the dismay and failure to protect my dear sister, I killed myself, leaving alone our mourning parents…


(“The Mourning Parents”, sculpture by German sculptress, Käthe Kollwitz, located at Vladslo German Cemetery)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Argh…why am I having nightmares recently? This time, I was so shocked by the dream that I woke up from sleep! The image was vivid compare to the previous episode which mentioned about driving in the dark…

Am I influenced by the examination? I am not stress.

What about your recent living condition? As good as vacation!

Longing for someone? I am going home and sure I miss my friends and family!

Wait a minute, what are those going to do with your nightmare?

Well, who cares? As long as I am still able to write it down here, I assume I may interpret recent dreams, someday in the future……

Comments

VoNnE said…
i wanna listen!
tell me after u manage to interpret it!
Jun Hean said…
hoho, i know more about it, tell me when you back to penang la, ahaha!!!