Badminton match

It has been a while since my last participation in any badminton competition. (in fact, I start to practice it since 2 weeks ago after half year break) As usual, for an intermediate players like me, I lost but I was satisfied as I did learn some from the match.

Well, I attended the badminton competition organized by Sabah Baptist Church this afternoon. The venue was not very ideal as the visibility inside the hall is poor due to the old lightning systems and the wall which consisted of endless holes...

Anyway, I did have a good match with several good players. (even though some of them were aunties! lol) There was one 14 years old national player playing and all of his family members were participated. Guess what, they are tough! I paired with his elder sister but our opponent was his mother and good friend. You may think that they were about the same level but my score for that match was 17-21...Experience does matter! I will like to thank my partner for her full attention on the match. (she did fall badly during the match just to save the shuttlecock >~<)

Despite my countless losing in all the participated competition, the experience acquired during the match is different from the normal practice. Owwu, how I wish I can improve my skills through the practice with those skill players whom I met today!

P/S: Aunt Dorris, you're lucky and proud of your family for having so many skilled children! ^^

Comments

fzelemet said…
wao...play badminton till sabah d...haha
nice lo....
VoNnE said…
seems that u found the things that you really 12 do..u noe what i mean?...sometimes when i think of doing something, that thing just end there..haha...i'll never actually do it...
Andrew Koay said…
fzelemet: well, I am in Sabah right now...

venus: It is hobby, so I guess you have to like it first, right? Anyway, don't think too much about the consequences of planned stuff. I don't mean that I don't have to consider them at all but I guess the possibility of failure is random, right? You'll only know how much you CAN after how much you WANT, right?